Polldaddy is a poll widget you can use to quickly create polls & surveys and place them on your blog or website. It’s free – all you have to do is sign up for an account. I found it easy to set up & use. It offers the following features:
- A selection of skins to choose from or create your own in CSS.
- Advanced online reporting in real time of your data as it is collected.
- Deliver your surveys by direct link or website popup.
- Insert HTML directly allowing you to add pictures, video and more.
- Full foreign language support.
- 11 question types to choose from with multiple options for each.
- Export your data as XML, CSV and subscribe to your results via RSS.
- Close surveys after a certain date or quota has been reached, and create custom start and finish pages for your survey.
- Create multi question, multi page surveys with ease using our new advanced survey editor.
If you don’t have a place to put the widget you can just direct people to a URL at Polldaddy where your poll is hosted.
I’ve created a poll – but can’t display it here. I’ve made it so you can put your own category, comment & see the results. Please try it out by answering & then checking the results to date. To see it in a blog go to the bottom of the left-hand column on my videoconference blog or you can see it here on the Polldaddy site.
I’ve set the poll to close 20 May – so if you’re visiting after that date you won’t be able to take the poll.