This is for those of you who like a piece of paper!!!!
The PocketMod is a new way to keep yourself organized.
Lets face it, PDAs are too expensive and cumbersome, and organizers are bulky and hard to carry around. Nothing beats a folded up piece of paper. That is until now. With the PocketMod, you can carry around the days notes, keep them organized in any way you wish, then easily transfer the notes to your PDA, spreadsheet, or planner.
The PocketMod is a small book with guides on each page.
These guides or templates, combined with a unique folding style, enable a normal piece of paper to become the ultimate note card.
What makes the PocketMod so special?
Many things make this little personal organizer special, here is a list.
- It fits easily in your back pocket or purse.
- It’s as cheap as one piece of paper (Because that’s all it is!)
- It opens like a book. Leading to easier to find, more organized notes.
- The first page has a pouch, big enough to carry a business card!
- Customizable with “Mods” tailored to your needs.
- It’s free and fun!
This really is quite amazing. You go to the Create a PocketMod page (link from top right of Home page) and use the widget to create your own book. You get to choose from a number of fdifferent types of pages & you can customise some of them. I chose to put into mine:
- Lines for writing
- 2008 Calendar
- To Do list
- The 13 virtues of Benjamin Franklin (I thought I could do with being a better person!!)
- RSS feed from this blog
- Folding instructions
Then just print, fold, make one cut & fold. The only slight problem is that it’s formatted for US paper so the rest of the world has to cut a bit off the end before folding. To save you the trouble of doing your own – here’s mine you can download & origami: Carol’s PocketMod
Now go make your own – I’m off to do the SoDoku in my PocketMod…….